Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Ellen

Can you believe that this cute little girl is 45 years old now? I remember when this school picture was taken, because mom was mad that Ellen kept her poncho on for the shot, and her pretty dress (which I'm sure mom had sewed for her) didn't even show.
I hope your birthday was nice, Ellen. You are a terrific mother and a great example to all of us.



I know this isn't wedding news, but I wanted to make sure everyone in the family saw this post. I think I may have the only copy of this fabulous picture of Ellen and me, taken before I had learned how to use mascara, apparently.

2 comments:

  1. Guess I won't put Ellen's late birthday post on my blog. I can't figure out how to get my scanned pictures into my documents. And birthday posts are boring without pictures! Anyway, I didn't have that lovely portrait of Ellen and Edie so I guess it is okay! Happy late birthday Ellen. Thanks for the times you let your little sisters tag along on your dates, giving your room up to me when you went to college, and SOMETIMES letting me borrow your clothes! I have always felt welcome and loved when I've come to visit you and your family. You are vunderful!

    ReplyDelete